Sunday, October 01, 2006

I had to post another little funny Isabella moment. I was just sitting here at the computer typing an e-mail and Isabella went over to Kenny's guitar. She said "Play guitar daddy? PLEASE! Play twinkle star?" To which Kenny responded "Oh, I'm sorry baby, that's sweet, but I stink" As mommy, who seems to know how my child thinks, a smile crept across my face. Then Isabella walked over to Kenny and went Sniff, Sniff "You don't stink daddy! Silly daddy! Play guitar." To which Daddy then took the guitar and strummed a few notes.

3 comments:

Kris said...

LOLed at Isabella's cute comment. Oh, and btw--anytime Isabella wants to hear "Twinkle Twinkle" by someone who does not stink (either physically or musically), you know who to call. =) Preschool kids songs are pretty much my specialty. Oh, and JOEL?! He can play a mean version of "Polly Wolly Doodle", in case anyone's interested (and Beck can vouch for that).

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, this is too cute. What a smart girl Isabella is. :)

~k/c~ said...

Sounds like someone better get to crackin' on a few geetar lessons before Little Miss Isabella's tastes grow into something a little more difficult

( as if playing Twinkle,Twinkle would be any easier for me -- not even on a kazoo! )

Still-- Daddy playing her favorite song on the guitar may be an important part of her wedding ceremony someday... Got Tabs? :)