Saturday, September 30, 2006

New Design

**Update - Ok, I added a little bit of a girly color to it. :) And OH, this is not good-- if you know me, you know that the fact that I am learning how to change/modify/create new blogger templates is going to be an "addiction". I may be changing this every month, then every week, every day.... my poor children won't be getting fed or bathed, my husband won't get dinner, the house will be a mess, I'm sure that I will end up stinking,..... this may not be good! :)

**Another update - took out the first post because it didn't make sense now. :) I have decided to kind of create my own blog style rather than use the other one. Kept the same "set up" just created a new picture/title and new colors. Its no longer fallish looking, but definitely girly for my girls! I told you this was going to be addicting! :)

8 comments:

~k/c~ said...

I like it :)

You may could incorporate just a touch of pink by changing the title fields , text or something... it IS a good look for fall though.

melva said...

I Like the way it is set up. When your page opened up the first thing I said was WOW!! I love the pictures at the top. And it does go with fall.

5KidMom said...

Very nice! Since I'm not really a pink person, this works especially well for me. 8^)

DeAnna said...

Thanks Kelly - I tried this for now, still not crazy about the yellow, but I already put it in the picture with the girls....

And to 5kidmom, I used to not be a pink person at all. I didn't own anything pink and actually didn't think I would like pink if I had a little girl. Then Isabella came along......and the rest is history. :)

Stephanie said...

I really like it - especially the pictures at the top!

Michelle said...

I think it looks great!

Kris said...

Looks fanatastic! Very professional. You keep this up, and you'll have your very own business pretty soon. Impressive. ;)

Becky said...

WOW-WEEE!!! Looks awesome!