Friday, September 29, 2006

Newest member of the family













I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the family -- the fish with no name. I tried to ask Isabella what she wanted to name him and she said "I tell you in a minute, I cleaning right now" :) We actually got Isabella a small fish tank and 2 fish for Christmas and they actually made it - until last night. This morning when I woke up, one of the fish had... gone to play with Nemo (as we told Isabella). So after lunch with Daddy today we went by Pet Smart and got a "new friend" for her other fish. If you can't see him, he's the tiny little yellow speck in the bag (actually only his tail is yellow)

And this was Isabella's idea of a fishy face. :)

2 comments:

melva said...

I just love the face she is making. She has some of the cutest faces. What does Amelia think about the fish?

Becky said...

lol...adorable! She's the cutest fish I've ever seen. :o) Fish are the best kind of pets to have. You don't have to pet them, clean out their litter boxes or be annoyed with their barks. They just float around and and urp up bubbles and yet they provide so much excitement for kids. Thumbs up on the new pet! :o)