Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Menu Plan.....


.... can't say Monday and I'm almost too late for Tuesday. Again this is mainly for my sake because if I make up my menu plan it really helps me for the entire week. So here it goes:

Monday: Breakfast was different for each of us, I didn't eat anything.
Lunch: Salmon Melts (HERE is the recipe) And can I just say YUUUUUMMMY. I ate mine stuffed in a half a red pepper and the girls I put on top of a piece of whole wheat/flax bread and we all loved it.
Dinner: Baked Chicken Taquitos, corn and homemade refried beans

Tuesday: Breakfast: Brown Rice Farina Lunch: Chicken salad sandwiches (Sorry if I am bragging, but I make some pretty darn good chicken salad) on fresh out of the oven bread and a salad.... we had company for lunch. :)
Dinner: Chickpea and Sweet Potato Curry soup - a vegetarian recipe (If its good, how could it not be with 3 of my favorite things in the title, I'll post the recipe)

Wednesday: Pancakes for the girls, probably just a green/fruit smoothie for me Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: DATE NIGHT AND CONCERT!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Depending on the time we might go to a Vietnamese restaurant and I will get Vegetarian General's Tofu (had this with Alyssa while she was here and it was SOOO good) if not enough time, we'll grab a salad somewhere and then off to see Chris Tomlin in concert

Thursday: Gymnastic day, something quick for breakfast
Lunch: AB & J sandwiches
Dinner: Tilapia, small salad, carrots with coconut, ginger and chili -- we'll see how Isabella likes these, she doesn't like coconut :) Another new recipe that I might post.

Friday: Breakfast: Egg in a hole
Lunch & Dinner: Kenny has the day off, so I don't know if we will be packing a picnic or going somewhere, we have to look at the weather to see what we're doing.

Saturday: Breakfast: Whole Grain Pancakes or waffle
Lunch: Turkey sandwiches, salad for me
Dinner: Homemade pizza

Sunday: Easter...... I'm assuming lunch with my parents??? Guess I should call my mom and tell her we're expecting that. :)

Have a great day, I'm getting ready to upload some pics today.

1 comment:

Becky said...

book us with with your parents for Easter dinner as well, would ya?