Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm tired...

Two weeks ago this Wednesday we headed up to Michigan -- cut the traveling in half since it was a 16 hour trip. We went up for my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary party. (More about that later) We were there until Monday afternoon, traveled a little Monday and then the rest of the way Tuesday (with some fun stops on that day), got home Wednesday morning at 2:30am, and then Kenny had to work on Wednesday and I had to do laundry and clean getting ready for company on Thursday. My cousin, her husband and daughter came to visit and were here until this morning. We had a good time, wish we could have stayed longer in Michigan, then wished our company could have stayed longer, but now..... I'm tired. I'll be posting some pictures later, but right now I'm going to go curl up in bed next to Isabella and take a little rest. :) Hope the last couple of weeks has been good for everyone!

1 comment:

steph said...

Nothing like a slow and easy summer! You sound like you desevr a nice long nap!