Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long time no blog

Yes, as many of you have mentioned, it has been a long time since I have added any new pictures onto the blog. Please don't remind me, I really have been slacking on taking pictures the last few weeks. Along with things being really busy, we also had a malfunction with the digital camera/memory card and thought we had lost ALOT of pictures. Kenny had a computer guy he knows look at it and run it through a recovery program just to find out he didn't recover any of them. Then I just yesterday went onto the internet and started searching things out and found a new program called Photorescue, downloaded their Demo version to see if it would work and Praise the Lord - I was able to recover them!!! The most important pictures that we thought we had lost were pictures of Amelia with her birthmother the day she was born. Something we would have never been able to replace and something we know we cherish and hope someday Amelia will as well. All that to say ---- its been a crazy couple weeks, but I will be adding more pictures soon. Then we will be gone next week on vacation so I'm sure after vacation I will have more to add!!

No comments: