Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dedication



We had Amelia dedicated at church on April 29th. It was a very sweet service. The Pastor not only mentioned that we were there to dedicate Amelia to the Lord, but he reminded us of our responsibility that we have to Him for these two precious little girls He has so graciously given us. My sister in law sang a beautiful song entitled "We're All the Same Inside". I was hoping to put a link on here that you could just click on and hear the song, but I don't know how to do that or if its even possible. If you would like to hear the song, e-mail me and I will send it to you. The post below has the words to the song as well as a picture of the girls. Not the best picture of Isabella - but it was Amelia's day, so I thought I would pick the one where she was looking. :) Oh, and here's a not so great picture of me, but at least shows off my wonderful family!

No comments: