Tuesday, April 11, 2006

3 Weeks Old




Our little Amelia is 3 weeks old today!! I have no idea how much she weighs right now, her drs appointment is not until the 25th - due to them having to get her records faxed from Florida. The only other way to weigh her would be for me to get on the scale first..... and that's not going to happen! I can tell she's filling out some although she still mainly just fits in her newborn clothes, so I can't say for sure how much. Anyway..... she's a very good little baby - still mainly just sleeps all the time (yes, I already know, so please don't be the next person to tell me "don't complain, that will change soon.") She is very content and rarely fusses -- alot like Isabella was so we will be thrilled if she stays this way. She is less of a "passy baby" than Isabella so we might be lacking the "mute" button when she does get fussy. Isabella is definitely becoming a little mother hen - yesterday "us girls" went out to the store and on the way home the 2 in the back fell asleep. Well, when I got home, I took Amelia out of the car and put her in the house, went back and got Isabella and as soon as we got to the door Isabella perked her sleepy little head up and said "Baby Dister!" looking back at the car -- she was so afraid that mommy had left her baby sister in the car, she was relieved to see her in her carseat on the floor when we opened the door. I just hope and pray that the girls will be close as they grow up.

No comments: