Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello.....

..... from the sunny beach!! I know I haven't written lately, I actually have had internet problems at home for the past couple weeks. Just a few weeks ago, my parents decided to do another family vacation at Hilton Head, so we all hurried to get things ready in short time. We will be here until Saturday. We're having lots of fun, but we are also passing sicknesses around. My mom was sick last week, then my sil got a sore throat the first day we were here, now I have the sore throat, my nephew, Tylerhad a very mild case of pink eye (or at least we're blaming it on him because his eye was pink on Friday, but it seemed to go away quickly), Sunday morning my niece, Olivia woke up with her eyes matted shut so she has pink eye and Meredith had to call to get some antibiotics, now Isabella has pink eye and I am going to have to call my doctor today for medicine, or atleast call and see if its necessary. I've been trying to do the other things I've read for pink eye, but I'm afraid that if I don't get the antibiotics Isabella's will just continue to spread to everyone else. Doesn't sound like a great start to vacation, but we still have been able to enjoy things, but if you happen to still be checking my blog out and come across this PLEASE pray that the other two kids, Amelia and Garrett don't get the yuckies and that we all can enjoy our time together. I'd post some pics, but my camera doesn't have a cord to download, I do it with my card and there's no slot on this computer for that. I think I can download some from my mom's camera so we'll see..... Hope you had a good Memorial Day!!

4 comments:

~k/c~ said...

Hi there!
We just moved back to Bluffton-- if I spot you guys at Chick Fil A- through the drive thru no less- I am gonna think I've been warped into some sort of zone...

Hope you all have a HEALTHY rest of your vacation!

~kb

Spirit of Adoption said...

Fun that ya'll got away!!! Bummer that you are passing around sickness! I just said a prayer for Ameila and Garrett! ; )

Mak said...

Sorry to hear that Isabella has pink eye. Yes - you do need to get some meds. When Makenna had it a couple of years ago, they just called in some drops. It is VERY contagious!

I'm hope you're having fun!

MISS YOU!

steph said...

Glad your back online! I've been checking in.
Sorry about the pink eye! Hope all is better! Enjoy the beach!